m1 admin abuse after me baiting him

alpha

m1 admin abuse after me baiting him

Post by alpha » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MohawkedLion4/
12/8/17 at 5 pm central time
admin name - m1
So I hop on the good 'ol x-law server to play with my friend, I like to klopp *KPSR*. At this point everything was going okay on de_cobblestone until I baited a teammate... Or two. It was the end of the game we lost 16-12 I believe when I get yelled at by m1. Hearing this yelling I was forced to take off my headphones so I don't lose my hearing from the prepubescent voice. Soon enough before the map switched I was greeted with a screen that read, "You have been kicked from the game".(cs:go, 1)My friend informed me that the person who kicked me was m1. Because of this we had to find a new server that wasn't toxic. My friend and I are greatly disappointed with the people you hire as admins. My advice for the future of your server would to hire mature admins who aren't screaming into there mic as they kick people for baiting someone especially considering that this is only a community server.
Best of luck in the future,
Gucci Belt *KPSR*

ymmnshadid

Re: m1 admin abuse after me baiting him

Post by ymmnshadid » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:47 pm

Here's the thing man, m1 does not have a mic. Even if he did, he never uses it anyways, so please fix your actions next time.

Gizmo
Site Admin

Re: m1 admin abuse after me baiting him

Post by Gizmo » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:42 am

We don't have an admin by M1.