Your steam profile link:
-http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lucid667/
Your discord name#id:
-LucidUK#3368

How old are you?:

What is your local timezone?:
-UTC+0

What times are you usually on the servers?:
-On my days off work, anywhere between, 10am-10pm. It will vary between weeks, as I work a continental shift pattern one week is 7am-7pm and the other is 7pm-7am. When i am working i will be available from around 7:30am/pm-9am/pm

What is your current play time on our servers (estimated)?:
-I have to say i think it is around 100 hours give or take a bit.

Do you have any prior CS:GO staffing experience? If so, please explain:
-Not entirely. I grasp the concept perfectly. But i have no previous experience. It is my first time applying for an admin position on any community server.

What do you think an administrator does here?:
-Moderates the community, makes sure that there are no quarrels that affect any other members alongside trying to clean the community of all the cheaters that currently reside within these ("Valve Anti Cheat") servers. I would also like to believe that an admin tries their best to gel the community together to make it as social as possible, making it a more fun environment for players to be around.

Please provide 3 positives to having you on our staff team:
-I am almost always on-line at unearthly hours of the day, meaning i can deal with cases when either people are working or sleeping, alongside this when i am on, if I'm not in another game, i can respond instantaneously.
-I have a lot of CS experience alongside people skills so i can bring a team or a game together to make it more fun or more competitive, this also allows me to spot a cheater much easier that the majority of players.
-I'm quite a gelling person. I can build up a community and shape it to conform withing the X-Law rules and guidelines, this will make it easier on admins as there will be less reports for toxicity/harassment ghosting as people will be enjoying their experience.

Please provide 3 negatives to having you on our staff team:
-Upon having a bad day, I can sometimes be quite a "ghostly" player. I wont really be communicating too much as i will most likely not have anything positive to say so it wouldn't be worth saying.
-The obvious of-course, I'm not going to be able to monitor the servers for cheaters when I'm working or sleeping so i will not be available for 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
-I also have no previous experience in an admin role so have no "reference" as such so i can not provide evidence of me being a good admin until i am trialled .

Have you been banned from any X-Law servers before? If yes, please explain:
No.

How do you handle being criticized?:
Depending on what sort of criticism it is, i can take if perfectly fine.
-Constructive, i will listen to what is being said, if i don't 100% agree with it but nor do i disagree i will use it to better myself and become more of a better person to engage with.
-If i feel like the criticism isn't either in good mind or i think they are just saying it to try and tilt me, it wouldn't affect me in any way.

Please tell us, in a paragraph or more, a little about yourself and why we should choose you as a staff member for our community:
I'm Ben otherwise known as LucidUK. Ive not really done much within an admin role since i am more of a standard player. Am interested in changing my mindset to accustom an admin role within a server. I am very passionate about the game and also equally competitive so removing all the non-legit players out there is a privilege. I can come across as toxic sometimes but its all in good mind, none of it is toxicity. I'm just having banter. If i feel like someone is getting offended i will stop it instantly. I enjoy making people feel welcome within a team, making sure that everyone is having as much fun as i am is a joy.
I've been playing CS:GO since around 2014, been in a few teams throughout the years. Deciding to take a short break of competitive gaming and thought that cleaning a community of cheaters, trolls and toxic people. I would like to become an admin as I see it as a privilege to be able to clean a community and make it more enjoyable for people to play in. I know that if I'm sure that there are no cheaters in my game i sure enjoy it more and feel like i can perform better and would like to believe its the same for other players.

Tormey

Re: LucidUK, Reformed Application (718dg)

Post by Tormey » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:29 pm

SUPPORT

This app looks mature and contemplated over. would definitely making an exceptional admin.

Mang0
Admin

Re: LucidUK, Reformed Application (718dg)

Post by Mang0 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:01 pm

REPOSTING WHAT I SAID BEFORE

Support
eu admin and seems mature
SMOKE A CIGARETTE WHILE I COMPRESS MY DEPRESSION
WHEN I AM DEAD I WILL BE NOTHING DECOMPOSING IN A GRAVE
I'M MATTER BUT I DON'T MATTER
MY RIBS ARE NOTHING BUT AN EMPTY CAGE